Style name: Round Style: Rondo Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers – hidden in the temples – produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary open-ear audio experience that leaves you free to hear the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. Choose from two timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look in a larger size, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit. Bose Frames include a seamlessly integrated microphone for taking calls and accessing your phone’s virtual assistant. They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays. And they’re easy to use. Bluetooth connectivity provides hassle-free pairing. Plus, the Bose Connect app gives you the ability to personalize settings, access future updates, and more.
Bose Frames Rondo – Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Black with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Rondo feature rounded lenses for a distinct look. Lens Width: 49.5 mm | Bridge Width: 15.5 mm | Temple Length: 154 mm
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays